A new art project each week for the year of 2011!

A new art project each week for 2011!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Big Thanks To Deb Jennings!


Deb Jennings, a sweet lady I met on Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover forum, sent me a box of crayons yesterday morning.  Eva and I wasted no time in sorting, busting, and melting those babies into the beautiful shapes you see here.  Thank you so much, Deb! :)  As soon as my Etsy shop opens, you'll receive 20% off any purchase up to $50. :)  


Now, using a Hershey's kiss to give perspective in size is really silly...
...how long do you think it will last?

2 comments:

  1. What a doll...I"ll bet she's gonna have a good time with those pretty crayons. What a great idea.

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Coleen! :) She actually wakes up some mornings and says, "Mommy, can we make heart and star crayons today?" :)

    ReplyDelete